Small Block W2 Mopar Headers B&E body.
W2 Mopar Headers Small Block B&E body.
• 1962-1974 B-body and 1970-1974 E-body applications with 318/340/360 A-engines
• Flange design to fit the W2 LA Style (Econo) single bolt pattern heads (casting #3870810)
** Same great fit, same great design as our Small Block 1-5/8” “Step” Headers **
• Clears Automatic or Standard Transmission
• Clears Floor or Column Shift
• B&E-body application with column shift will require a modified design Torque Shaft Assembly if the drivers-side stock straight torque shaft rod is mounted below the torsion bar.
Torque Shaft Assembly sold separately.
• Clears the Stock starter or Chrysler High Torque mini starters (Part no’s: R53005984, P5249644AB, 56027702AC, P5007860 or P4286522)
• Mini starters can easily be changed without removing the header
• Clears Manual or Power Steering, Power Brakes and A/C
• Clears short screw-on oil filters or the 90° angle adapters may be used
• Clears small block Mopar Milodon oil pan - part no. MIL30935 or MIL30940
• Clears stock steering linkage
• Will not clear the quick-ratio extended length pitman arm and idler arm
The above centerlink design offers maximum header to ground clearance
Designed to fit with the engine located to factory specifications